Each year SGS organizes Investor Days. These days are an opportunity for our investors to get to know the company in more detail, and discover the regional and business-specific perspectives.
SGS Virtual Investor Days 2021
Our 2021 Investor Days will be held on May 27-28 virtually, where our senior management team will present the next phase of SGS’s strategic evolution. This event was postponed from 2020 and, considering travel and large gathering restrictions, the format has been changed to virtual.
Please note that SGS Investor Days are intended for equity analysts and investors. Any other potential participants should contact IR directly.
Download the presentations from the event:
- SGS Strategy Update: Frankie Ng
- Finance Update: Dominik de Daniel
- Digital & Innovation: Siddi Wouters
- Sustainability: Paula Ordoñez
- Connectivity & Products: Charles Li Wa Hoi
- Health & Nutrition: Olivier Coppey
- Industries & Environment: Alim Saidov
- Knowledge: Jeffrey McDonald
- Natural Resources: Derick Govender
Download the Business Restatement - 5 Year Mapping