Targets for a “Better Planet”
With a focus on our Industries & Environment and Natural Resources Divisions, we commit to:
- Support our customers on their journey to sustainability by increasing the proportion of revenue generated by our Sustainability Solutions and measure its positive impact through our impact valuation methodology
Operations and Supply Chain
Throughout our operations and supply chain, we commit to:
Climate Change Mitigation
- Meet our Science-based Target of reducing our CO2 emissions per revenue by 35% (1) by:
- increasing annually the number of energy efficiency measures in our 100 most energy intensive owned buildings,
- a 10% reduction in total car fleet CO2 emissions
- and 10% of our cars having low-carbon technologies.
All residual CO2 emissions will be compensated to maintain our Carbon Neutral Status.
- Further adopt the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations
(1) Against a 2014 baseline
To learn more about the progress we have made against our goals, please visit our 2021 Sustainability Report.