SGS’s Naucalpan Laboratory has expanded its testing capabilities to include a comprehensive range of services for toy manufacturers looking to access domestic and international markets.
Opened in 2017, the facility is situated in the center of the country, making it easy for manufacturers from across the region to access. It offers toy manufacturers a one-stop solution for all their testing, inspection and certification requirements and is the only Mexican laboratory to be accredited to perform RoHS testing.
The Naucalpan Laboratory’s team of chemical and textile engineers are experienced in helping manufacturers access markets in Europe, Mexico and the United States. Backed by SGS’s global network of toy and juvenile product specialist, they have the flexibility to develop tailored testing and inspection protocols that meet the specifications of the manufacturer and the demands of national and international standards.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Size: 636 m2
We are committed to helping our customers develop safe, high quality consumers products for today’s competitive markets.
- Toys and school supplies:
- EN 71-1,2,3
- ASTM F963
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certification to:
- Mechanical metal: MM-0719-105/16,
- Textile: TV-0144-003/11
- Chemical: Q-0871-110/17
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012 for electric and electronic products RoHS testing
- AATCC, ISO & ASTM textiles, fabric, garment and home product standards
- COFEPRIS authorization TA-80-18
- CPSC approved Third Party Conformity Assessment Body
- Certification body
- Labeling verification unit (DGN) – accredited ISO/IEC 17020:2012
After all, it’s only trusted because it’s tested.
Read more in Consumer Compact >
Follow us now on Linkedln >
For more information, please contact us directly:
Customer Service Executive
Connectivity & Products
t: +52 55 5395 7226 ext. 1109