Virtual instructor led training is the middle ground between classroom based training and eLearning. Training is scheduled as though for a classroom but is delivered remotely and hosted by a live instructor via a conferencing application. Learners get the benefit of collaboration with others while avoiding issues associated with travel, such as safety and costs.
In the past few months, the demand for remote learning has been greater than ever before, and we have seized the opportunity to better our training offering. Using the 6Es: Examine, Explore, Ensure, Enable, Establish and Evaluate, we have converted our current portfolio to offer a complete digital learning experience for those who require training on standards and regulations.
During this time, we have delivered over 200 accredited VILT courses and received a score of 3.90 out of 4.00 for course satisfaction as well as positive feedback from 88% of our learners.
To make this essential change to our learning portfolio, we:
- Identified key barriers
- Adapted our course materials, ensuring content remains interactive and engaging
- Upskilled our tutors, providing them with training and support on new processes, tools and procedures
- Offered learners a pilot of the SGS VILT environment prior to taking actual VILT courses
Moving forward, we can support to:
- Utilize industry data to identify pain points and knowledge requirements
- Recommend and develop new training solutions to meet our customers' needs
- Identify the most effective training delivery methods
- Track results and provide advice for continuous improvement
Learn more about our VILT courses >
Discover the best, most cost effective solutions for you and your business. Get in touch with SGS Academy today.
About SGS Academy
A global leader in professional training, SGS Academy has unrivaled expertise in professional development training. Our courses enable learners to gain the skills and knowledge they need to stay up to date with industry regulations and best practice, and to advance in their careers. Businesses can rely on SGS Academy to help them to develop and retain talent, reduce risk, enhance quality and efficiency, and become more sustainable.
For further information, please contact:
International Account Manager
t: +44 (0) 1276 697707
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.