This program helps to ensure the safety of foreign visitors, as well as Turkish citizens, who are vacationing in Turkey.
We will be checking that tourist facilities comply with a wide range of requirements that protect the health and safety of tourists and staff.
The Safe Tourism certification program covers both transportation and accommodation. For facilities to become certified, they must:
- Have procedures in place for preventing the transmission of COVID-19
- Meet customer expectations regarding protection against COVID-19
- Comply with international health and safety standards for food and beverages
- Conduct regular hygiene and health audits and compliance assessments
- Provide the relevant training to employees
A list of facilities in Turkey that have received certification will be displayed on the Ministry of Culture and Tourism website. These facilities will be able to display the SGS Safe Tourism logo.
For further information, please contact:
t: +90 538 979 2040
t: +90 535 018 9545
t: +90 530 834 5793
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.