SGS to Exhibit at IPPE Atlanta
SGS is excited to be exhibiting again this year at IPPE. IPPE will showcase more than 1,360 exhibitors and bring 32,000 visitors to focus on bringing together buyers and sellers of the latest technology of products and services to make your business successful.
Learn from the experts in free- and fee-based world-class programs on topics that cross industry interests, and make new and rekindle old relationships with leaders across business sectors.
The three-day event, which takes place in all three halls of the Georgia World Congress Center, encompasses the largest annual poultry, meat and feed industry event of its kind. The vast trade-show floor will showcase the most current technology, equipment and services used in the production and processing of animal food, meat and poultry products.
SGS offers a wide range of food solutions, including:
- Quality and regulatory testing (finished product, ingredient and EMP)
- Microbiological, chemical and physical, research and development – including process validation
- Microbial challenge studies, nutritional composition analysis and label review
SGS also helps you with industry certifications, such as:
- GFSI Certification – BRCGS, BAP, FSSC, 22000, and SQF
- Food industry certifications including gluten-free, Non-GMO, HACCP, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001
SGS also provides FSMA training, testing, audit, and certification, social, ethical, and sustainability audits, supply-chain risk management, and food training, including tailored programs.
Location: Georgia World Congress Center - Atlanta, GA
For further information, please contact:
Sr. Global Marketing Manager
Certification and Business Enhancement
t: +201 508 3029
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.