- Total revenue increased by 5.4% (of which 4.2% organic) on a constant currency basis to CHF 6.3 billion
- Adjusted Operating Income grew 5.4% on a constant currency basis to CHF 969 million
- Profit attributable to equity holders reached CHF 621 million, an increase of 14.4% compared with CHF 543 million disclosed in 2016
- Transportation and Consumer & Retail achieved double-digit revenue growth of 11.6% and 10.4% respectively
- 12 acquisitions were completed during the year
- Proposed dividend of CHF 75 per share
The Group expects to deliver solid organic revenue growth and higher adjusted operating income margin on a constant currency basis, and a continuation of its robust cash flow generation.
For further information, please contact:
Media: Daniel Rufenacht
t: +41 78 656 94 59
Investors: Julie Engelen
t: +41 22 739 92 78
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.