When developing biologics and vaccine therapies, getting your product to market quickly and safely is a priority. As a result, you require specialized expertise and a complete range of dedicated services. That’s why finding a trusted supplier with the world-leading skills, experience and resources that you need is vital.
A complete service package to support your biologics and vaccine development
At SGS Life Science Services, we understand the unique challenges you face during the development and production of your vaccines and biological products. We offer you over 35 years of experience as a global contract service organization, providing a comprehensive range of integrated biologics and vaccine solutions. We can help you take your drug development programs from molecule to market.
Our solutions include:
- Established Research and Development Centers of Excellence for Biologics and Vaccines
- One-on-one consulting and a tailored package of services to help you successfully achieve your objectives for Phase I-IV clinical trials, research and development, and analytical laboratory testing
- Extensive analytical laboratory services, including preclinical and bioanalytical services, biopharmaceutical testing and characterization, immunogenicity and quality control testing
- Dedicated clinical research services, from exploratory trials to studies in patients and Phase I-IV clinical trials, including data management, statistics, pharmacovigilance, and regulatory consultancy
- A global view with customized local services delivered by an extensive network of clinical research facilities, and FDA-registered and inspected laboratories
- Analyses performed under cGMP, GLP, GCP, ISO/IEC 17025, and ISO 9001
- Responsive customer service for fast and reliable study feasibility
- Experienced staff and therapeutic key opinion leaders support
To discuss how we can help you take your vaccine or biological product from the bench to the market, quickly and safely, contact us today.