Biometrics projects require highly specialized skills and precise results. Our biometrics project management services take care of every phase of your biometrics projects. Our team offers unrivaled project management experience in a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Why choose SGS biometrics project management services?
We provide you with:
- A consistent approach across all biometrics services – on trial, compound and/or client level
- Comprehensive biometrics status reporting
- Extensive follow-up on biometrics deliverables and timelines, ensuring reduced client oversight
- The ability to meet challenging biometric timelines by facilitating close and swift interaction between biometrics and pharmacovigilance teams
- High-quality deliverables throughout the end-to-end model
Your biometrics project manager will:
- Be your key contact point for all biometrics services
- Provide global planning, tracking and biometrics oversight
- Oversee deliverables, budget and quality
- Ensure project timelines and milestones are met
- Proactively identify issues and implement best practices
- Facilitate communication between you and the biometrics teams
- Manage third-party vendors in the biometrics functional service model
- Request and anticipate, together with biometrics line managers, upcoming resource needs whenever the workload of a project increases or timelines shift
Biometrics Project Management from a World Leader
We offer you extensive expertise in biometrics project management. We can tailor project management services according to your exact needs. Oversight on client or compound level can also be provided on a higher program management level.
This service includes:
- Defining an oversight model and fine tuning the preferred approach
- Creation of communication, issue escalation and risk management plan on program/client level
- Integration of client-specific procedures and processes into our standard procedures (hybrid model)
- Implementation of joint Biometrics Governance model to monitor performance, financial, contract, and relationship management
To discuss your biometric project management requirements, contact us today.