This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015 (or equivalent), report on the effective implementation and maintenance of a management system in accordance with ISO 19011, and contribute to the continual improvement of the management system.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the process-based QMS model for ISO 9001:2015, and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of QMS, with reference to the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal QMS audit, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, where appropriate
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015, and in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1, where appropriate
In order to adapt to your learning style and needs, this course is available as Classroom Based, Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) or eLearning. Depending on the selected method, this course can be delivered over 2 days, 16 hours or 105 minutes self-paced.
If you are attending the CQI/IRCA certified course (17993 – PR 236) you will be required to pass the continuous assessment and will be issued with a Certificate of Achievement that satisfies the formal training for an individual seeking certification as an CQI/IRCA internal auditor. The Certificate of Achievement is valid for a period of five years from the date of the last day of the course for certification as an internal auditor with the CQI/IRCA.
Attendees of the SGS Approved version of the course, will be issued with a certificate on final completion.
Before starting this training course, you are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems:
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Quality management:
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Ability to interpret commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
- ISO 9001:2015:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, which may be gained by completing an CQI/IRCA certified QMS Foundation Training Course or equivalent
Trusted ISO 9001 Training from a Leading Course Provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered in multiple languages and locations by approved tutors, specialists in the area who can support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to enroll on the SGS Academy ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems internal auditor training course.