Organizations in all industrial sectors use personal data to enhance communications and customer relationships.
Europrivacy provides a comprehensive set of online resources and services to help you effectively implement, enhance and demonstrate compliance with the GDPR and complementary data protection regulations. The European Data Protection Board (EDPB) approved Europrivacy as the European Data Protection Seal.
Adopting a hybrid model, Europrivacy applies to almost all data processing activities, including emerging technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain and the Internet of Things (IoT).
The scheme can enable applicants to identify and reduce risks, demonstrate and value compliance, and enhance reputation and market access. It is the only GDPR certification to be officially recognized in all EU member states.
We offer a Europrivacy certification service to ensure compliance with the GDPR, enhance trust and reputation, mitigate risks and promote continuous improvement in data protection practices.
Why Europrivacy certification?
Europrivacy enables you to:
- Identify and reduce the legal and financial risks of noncompliance
- Document, assess, certify, value, communicate, maintain and enhance compliance
- Build trust and confidence among data subjects, B2B partners and stakeholders
- Develop competitive advantages
- Improve reputation and market access
- Increase market valuation by reducing risks and uncertainty for investors
- Save time and cost thanks to Europrivacy’s innovative methodology
- Support cross-border and processor data transfers
- Reduce risks and costs with data processors
- Extend compliance assessment to non-EU jurisdictions
- Join a business ecosystem committed to data protection
Why choose SGS for Europrivacy?
As the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company, and a selected and qualified Europrivacy partner, we can support you in assessing and certifying* your GDPR and data protection compliance.
With decades of information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection experience, we can help you to:
- Identify and reduce legal and financial risks through a Europrivacy audit and gap analysis
- Improve your reputation and market access through Europrivacy GDPR certification
- Build trust and confidence through continuous updates and monitoring
Our end-to-end service guides you through compliance and certification, enabling your business to embrace digital transformation while respecting personal data regulations.
Contact us for more information and to start or enhance your Europrivacy journey.
*SGS is a candidate for becoming an accredited Europrivacy certification body.