Define the environmental impact of your product on freshwater, seawater, soil and sediment with customizable studies for environmental risk assessment and understanding biodegradability.
Global concerns over environmental pollution make it necessary for you to have an in-depth understanding of how pesticides, biocides and/or chemicals contaminate soils and water systems. Reliable data helps you to define the ecotoxicological profile of your compound.
We provide a wide range of customizable ecotoxicology and biodegradability study solutions to help you gain high level insights into your products, including analytical support using methodologies adapted to difficult substances and mixtures.
We use a wide range of organisms, including algae/plant, arthropods, microorganisms, crustacea, earthworms, fish, and mycorrhiza, for acute and chronical testing in a variety of elements, including fresh and salt water, sediment and soil. Our testing methods comply with guidelines issued by local, national and international environmental bodies, including:
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization (EPPO)
- Commission of European Communities (CEC)
- European Center for Ecotoxicology and Toxicology of Chemicals (ECETOC)
All studies are conducted in line with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) guidelines using the most up to date technology. Our global network of experts offers unrivaled expertise and trust, helping you to meet your environmental risk assessment and bioassay obligations.