Indoor air quality assessments and solutions to help you ensure good environmental management of your workplace.
SGS AirSense provides indoor air quality testing solutions to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
Poor indoor air quality can cause major health problems, such as allergies and respiratory diseases, that can ultimately lead to lower productivity.
We provide indoor air quality assessments and solutions to help you ensure good environmental management of your workplace. AirSense can be applied to the complete life cycle of your premises – from building design to techniques for safe and environmentally friendly site demolition.
Why choose AirSense from SGS?
AirSense offers a proactive approach to environmental management that includes:
- Regulation of climate, ventilation and humidity
- Inspection of heating and air-conditioning systems
- Ventilation inspections and on-site measurements of allergens, ozone, asbestos and other hazardous substances
- Water supply testing for contamination that can cause Legionnaires’ disease
- Examination of noise levels, vibrations and light intensity
- Long-term monitoring techniques that standardize corrective action across all your sites
- Documentation to ensure environmental management is a sustainable part of your operations
We help you:
- Gain reliable and accountable data
- Benefit from our advanced and cost-effective certification process
- Reduce operating costs
- Comply with relevant legislation
Our state-of-the-art proprietary IoT solutions and extensive experience provide you with the next generation of impartial trusted, verification and certification solutions.