Environmental monitoring plays a critical role in food safety. It is required by the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food rule when there is a risk of ready-to-eat (RTE) food being contaminated by an environmental pathogen.
Course attendees will learn:
- When and where to test for pathogens
- How to determine the pathogen of concern
- Sampling methods, locations, frequency
- Identifying the primary contamination source and investigation sampling tactics
- The best methods of corrective action
- How to develop risk-based EMPs specific to the facility
Participants will take part in interactive workshops and discussions and learn via case studies and practical examples.
For more information, please contact:
International Account Manager
t: +34 63 85 62 969
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.