This ISO 9001 training course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform first, second- and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
What will you learn?
After completing your ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training course, you will understand:
- The purposes and business benefits of a quality management system, quality management system standards, management system audits and third-party certification
- The role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on a quality management system audit to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
Learners are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The fundamental concepts of a quality management system and the seven quality management principles of ISO 9000
- The requirements of ISO 9001 and its commonly used quality management terms and definitions
- Blended course: Three days face-to-face and four online modules
- Classroom based: Five days
This course can be delivered as SGS Approved or CQI/IRCA certified (course certification number 17977-PR238) dependent on location.
Learners attending the CQI/IRCA certified course, will have to pass both the examination and continuous assessment and will be issued with a “Certificate of Achievement” that satisfies the formal training for an individual seeking certification as a CQI/IRCA auditor/lead auditor.
Trusted ISO 9001:2015 training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems auditor/lead auditor training course.