As an essential role within a food processing facility, a preventive controls qualified individual certificate is crucial to the management and preparation of the food safety plan, validation of preventive controls and more. Become a preventive controls qualified individual by successfully completing this specialized training under a standardized curriculum that is recognized by FDA.
Why Choose PCQI Training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Qualify as a preventive controls qualified individual
- Gain your official FSPCA PCQI certificate, issued by the Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO)
- Take part in training developed by FSPCA, using the FDA-recognized standardized curriculum
Course topics include:
- Food regulation overview
- Food safety plan overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and other PRPs
- Biological food safety hazards
- Chemical, physical and economically motivated food safety hazards
- Preliminary steps in developing a food safety plan
- Resources for food safety plans
- Hazard analysis and preventive controls determination
- Process preventive controls
- Food allergen preventive controls
- Sanitation preventive controls
- Supply-chain preventive controls
- Verification and validation procedures
- Record keeping procedures
- Recall plan
- FSPCA regulation overview
Qualify as a PCQI with a World-leading Training Provider
As a world-leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled expertise in the requirements for becoming a preventive controls qualified individual, as well as in-depth knowledge of the standardized curriculum recognized by FDA.
This course is aimed at those seeking to meet the training requirements for PCQI, including:
- Directors/VPs for food safety
- Maintenance managers
- Production supervisors
- Production leads
- Sanitation supervisors
- Plant managers
- Quality assurance coordinators and managers
- Safety managers
- Training supervisors
- Lead technicians
- Packaging supervisors and managers
- Regulatory personnel
Prior knowledge of GMPs and HACCP, or experience with food safety systems, is recommended. Online learners will need a computer with an internet connection and telephone connection.
Duration: 2.5 days
Accreditation: FSPCA, AFDO
Delivery methodology: Face to face, instructor-led virtual (online) training
After successfully completing your training, you will receive their official FSPCA PCQI certificate issued by AFDO.
To find out more about our preventive controls qualified individual (PCQI) training, contact us today.