This BRCGS-approved course provides you with a thorough understanding of validation and verification. It will enable you to recognize the level of detail required for each process and be able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements for BRCGS standards.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define and understand validation and verification
- Understand the level of detail required for each process
- Use validation and verification in practice
- Appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to BRCGS standards
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
This course has been designed for:
- Consultants, auditors, quality and safety-management staff at manufacturing, storage, distribution and retail sites
- BRCGS professionals
Course duration: 1 day
Delivery methodology: face to face
To successfully complete the course, you will need to perform a course assessment and gain a pass mark of 75%.
A BRCGS-approved Validation and Verification Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS validation and verification training course, or to book your training, contact us today.