The biopharmaceutical industry has a growing need for early phase clinical studies in patients to support more advanced and informed go/no-go decisions, ultimately enabling more efficient and productive future development planning.
To meet this industry requirement of complex early phase patient clinical trials, we offer a multisource recruitment approach which includes:
- The largest in-house European database, with over 10,000 subjects
- The SGS hospital embedded in-patient’s clinical pharmacology units in Belgium and Hungary for complex early phase patient clinical trials in oncology, infectious, neurological, gastrointestinal, respiratory and other diseases
- An established network of nephrologists and gastroenterologists to ensure fast recruitment of special population of renal and hepatic impaired patients and the conduct of these complex early phase studies
- Collaboration with a network of clinical sites, hospitals and specialists, providing patient referrals
Why choose early phase patient clinical trials from SGS?
Our multi-site hospital partnership model helps you:
- Achieve faster site activation through efficient Clinical Trial Agreement negotiations with the investigators
- Access large and diverse patient populations for a variety of complex and special indications
- Improve the recruitment rate, thanks to the hospital partner commitment
- Benefit from dedicated expertise for the growing complexity of study designs
- Access guaranteed data quality due to our own staff and SOPs used in each site
World-class Early Phase Patient Clinical Trials
Our units are managed by a dedicated team, working in a standardized way. Our team collaborates with the treating hospital physicians, who can either act as a principle investigator or sub-investigator. In both cases, our site staff will keep the oversight ensuring the protocol is conducted as per our quality and safety standards.
Our satellite and partner network offers you the best drug development solutions and clinical trial services in several therapeutic areas, including:
- Infectious diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Organ impairment
- Vascular surgery
Contact us today to discuss how we can help with your early phase in-patients clinical trial program.