SGS will be taking part in the OCT East Coast Conference. The theme of this year’s event is “discovering effective strategies for outsourcing and clinical trial operations ensuring your trial runs smoothly and within budget”.
Our experts will be happy to welcome you at Booth 34 and introduce our clinical trial solutions.
We look forward to seeing you there.
About OCT East Coast
OCT East Coast is a networking focused event with industry leading presentations, interactive formats and the most innovative solution providers attending. Hear from industry leading speakers, learn what is round the corner in terms of future trends and get the latest knowledge on new and upcoming disruptors.
About SGS’s Health Science
As a leading European early phase contract research organization with over 40 years of experience in clinical research, we are uniquely placed to help you design, develop and implement clinical trial solutions for your specific needs. We help optimize your clinical timelines and support regulatory submissions to bring your product to market quickly and safely. We support you with fast, smooth testing and development processes, enabling you to make safe “go/no go” decisions about your product that are based on the most reliable data. We offer a range of services for early phase and late phase studies, including:
- Complex Phase I studies
- Infectious disease clinical trials
- Biometrics functional outsourcing
We also provide:
- Drug development consultancy and services to assist the development plan of molecules in early clinical phases
- Clinical pharmacology units, bioanalytical laboratories and trial management offices across Europe and North America to perform your clinical trials successfully
- Data management, statistics, PK/PD modeling and simulation and report writing services to help you meet regulatory standards when applying for approval of your product
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45