Meet our technical experts at booth 1706 at the 2022 IDEA trade show in Miami Beach, March 28-31.
Discover our range of services to ensure that nonwoven products are effective, stable and safe. We will be on hand to answer your questions. You will also have an opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the testing field of absorbent hygiene products.
SGS provides independent services that touch the lives of millions of people. Our laboratories offer extensive expertise in the evaluation of a wide range consumer products and their constituent materials, including diapers and adult incontinence products, wipes, tissues, medical supplies, surgical gowns, and feminine care pads and tampons.
SGS provides services include:
- Physical services: product/material characteristics and performance (e.g., dimensions and weights, absorbency, dryness, softness, durability, strength, flushability, etc.)
- Analytical services
- Microscopy and fiber services
We can help you with:
- Verifying results and findings using advanced and reliable techniques to measure key material and product properties
- Developing specific testing methods to meet your needs
- Supporting R&D trials and swap tests
- Supporting your competitive intelligence efforts by performing benchmarks
- Designing and supplying absorbent hygiene testing equipment (adult, feminine, and baby mannequins)
- And much more
As the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company, we provide unrivaled services, supporting companies across the globe.
For further information, please contact:
t: +33 (0) 3 91 83 83 84
t: +1 (920) 749 3040