About OCT New England
Join leading experts from established institutes and smaller biotechs and dive into the operational challenges and innovations in clinical development found within the New England area. Over two days, network with more than 200 delegates and discuss the common challenges and trends impacting the region such as COVID, steps for defining contractual relationships and getting the maximum from external providers, incentivising good relationships with CROs and constructing defined deadlines.
SGS serves pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies along the entire drug development pathway.
With over 40 years’ experience as a global contract service organization, we provide integrated (bio)pharmaceutical development and testing solutions, including:
- Clinical development
- Biologics characterization
- Biosafety and quality control testing for small and large molecules, raw materials, containers and finished products
- Global central lab services with global logistics, customized visit kits and sample storage
We provide clinical research and bioanalytical testing, with a focus on early stage development and biometrics. Delivering solutions in Europe and North America, we offer clinical trial services.
We have our own clinical unit in Belgium, including a viral challenge testing facility and two phase I patient units based in Belgium and Hungary. We have a wealth of expertise in FIH studies, viral challenge testing, biosimilars and complex PK/PD studies with a high therapeutic focus in infectious diseases, vaccines, and respiratory:
- Drug development consultancy
- Clinical pharmacology unit
- Clinical trial management in Europe and Americas
- Biometrics – data management, statistics, PK/PD and medical writing
- Regulatory and pharmacovigilance
- Bioanalytical services
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45