SGS will be joining the OCT DACH conference 2021.
About OCT DACH
The third annual edition will focus on the operational challenges in clinical development found within Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Over two days, delegates will discuss the common challenges and trends impacting the region, including steps for defining contractual relationships and getting the maximum from external providers, incentivising good relationships with CROs and constructing defined deadlines.
We serve pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies along the entire drug development pathway.
With over 40 years’ experience as a global contract service organization, we rovide integrated (bio)pharmaceutical development and testing solutions, including:
- Clinical development
- Biologics characterization
- Biosafety and quality control testing for small and large molecules, raw materials, containers and finished products
- Global central lab services with global logistics, customized visit kits and sample storage
We provide clinical research and bioanalytical testing, with a focus on early stage development and biometrics. Delivering solutions in Europe and North America, we offer clinical trial services.
We have our own clinical unit in Belgium, including a viral challenge testing facility and two phase I patient units based in Belgium and Hungary. We have a wealth of expertise in FIH studies, viral challenge testing, biosimilars and complex PK/PD studies with a high therapeutic focus in infectious diseases, vaccines, and respiratory:
- Drug development consultancy
- Clinical pharmacology unit
- Clinical trial management in Europe and Americas
- Biometrics – data management, statistics, PK/PD and medical writing
- Regulatory and pharmacovigilance
- Bioanalytical services
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45