Join SGS at OCT Nordics 2021 and connect with our experts to find out more about our services.
SGS will be joining the OCT Nordics conference 2021.
About OCT Nordics
OCT Nordics brings together executive-level delegates working within clinical operations and outsourcing across Europe to discuss contemporary challenges for the industry.
About Our Services
We serve pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies along the entire drug development pathway.
With over 40 years’ experience as a global contract service organization, we provide integrated (bio)pharmaceutical development and testing solutions, including:
- Clinical development
- Biologics characterization
- Biosafety and quality control testing for small and large molecules, raw materials, containers and finished products
- Global central lab services with global logistics, customized visit kits and sample storage
We provide clinical research and bioanalytical testing, with a focus on early stage development and biometrics. Delivering solutions in Europe and North America, we offer clinical trial services.
In Belgium, we have our own clinical unit, which includes a viral challenge test facility. We also have two phase I patient units, in Belgium and Hungary. We have a wealth of expertise in FIH studies, viral challenge testing, biosimilars and complex PK/PD studies with a high therapeutic focus in infectious diseases, vaccines, and respiratory:
- Drug development consultancy
- Clinical pharmacology unit
- Clinical trial management in Europe and Americas
- Biometrics – data management, statistics, PK/PD and medical writing
- Regulatory and pharmacovigilance
- Bioanalytical services
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45