North Atlantic Seafood Forum 2021
Join us, as a sponsor, at the virtual North Atlantic Seafood Forum 2021 where our experts are available to answer your questions as well as giving a presentation.
June 8, 2021
June 10, 2021
As the world's largest top executive seafood business conference, the North Atlantic Seafood Forum (NASF) will offer online delegates over 130 outstanding speakers giving new and valuable insights into the seafood industry in challenging times.
NASF 2021 aims to set new standards for virtual conferences within the global seafood community. Our expert, Nikki den Boon will present a session on "Generating Value Downstream – Retailer Requirements & Insights."
Our experts will be on hand to discuss our range of services, including:
- BAP, ASC, ASC/MSC CoC and GLOBALG.A.P. seafood industry certifications
- Social accountability and supply chain assessments
- Sensory and physical inspection
- Microbiological and chemical testing
- All Species ID: next generation DNA sequencing for species identification
- BRCGS, SQF, FSSC 22000 and IFS certifications
- Transparency-One supply chain management platform
- Digicomply global compliance data platform
- Fishing Vessel Assessments
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498