OCT Europe 2021 – Virtual Conference
Join SGS at Clinical Trials Europe Virtual 2021 and connect with our experts to find out more about our services.
May 5, 2021, 09:00
May 6, 2021, 18:00
SGS will be joining the OCT Europe virtual conference 2021.
About OCT Europe
OCT Europe brings together executive-level delegates working within clinical operations and outsourcing across Europe to discuss contemporary challenges for the industry.
About Our Services
SGS serves pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies along the entire drug development pathway.
With over 40 years’ experience as a global contract service organization, SGS provides integrated (bio)pharmaceutical development and testing solutions, including:
- Clinical development
- Biologics characterization
- Biosafety and quality control testing for small and large molecules, raw materials, containers and finished products
- Global central lab services with global logistics, customized visit kits and sample storage
SGS provides clinical research and bioanalytical testing, with a focus on early stage development and biometrics. Delivering solutions in Europe and North America, SGS offers clinical trial services.
SGS has its own clinical unit in Belgium, including a viral challenge testing facility and two phase I patient units based in Belgium and Hungary. SGS has a wealth of expertise in FIH studies, viral challenge testing, biosimilars and complex PK/PD studies with a high therapeutic focus in infectious diseases, vaccines, and respiratory:
- Drug development consultancy
- Clinical pharmacology unit
- Clinical trial management in Europe and Americas
- Biometrics – data management, statistics, PK/PD and medical writing
- Regulatory and pharmacovigilance
- Bioanalytical services
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45