GFSI Global Food Safety Conference 2021
Join us for the 2021 GFSI Conference and be part of the largest collaborative conversation on food safety advancement.
March 23, 2021, 10:00
March 25, 2021, 17:00
We’re proud to participate in the 2021 GFSI Conference which takes place virtually, March 23-25.
Contributing to a program of thought-provoking talks from a wide range of experts, academics, CEOs, public authorities, industry leaders and innovators, we’re delighted to participate in this year’s GFSI Conference.
Come and see us at booth D2 where our experts will be on hand to offer insights and advice to help you protect products and enhance brand reputation at every stage of the food supply chain.
Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we’ll be showcasing a range of food industry solutions:
- Food certification including BRCGS, BAP, IFS, FSSC and SQF
- Seafood and aquaculture certification and related services
- FSMA certification, training, testing and compliance services
- Realize Food Safety Culture Program
- Social, ethical and sustainability audits
- Food fraud, defense and authenticity including:
- Gluten-free and kosher certification
- DNA-NGS testing for food fraud and key contaminants
- Geographic origin and authenticity by isotopic fingerprinting
- Animal welfare audits
- Supply chain risk management
- Food technical training including tailored programs
- Label compliance reviews
- Technology and innovation such as SGS Transparency-One and SGS Digicomply
About the GFSI Conference
The theme of this year's GFSI Conference is Rethink, Reset, Recharge. It would be fair to say that the food and beverage industry has faced some of its biggest challenges over the past months, as the COVID-19 pandemic has led to sudden and significant disruptions in traditional processes. Around the globe, it is inspiring to see so many examples of our industry stepping up to the challenge of keeping the world safely fed. From frontline workers to those laboring behind the scenes, food safety heroes deserve all the support we can offer. And the need for connection and collaboration has never been higher.
Join us virtually to rethink, reset, and recharge as we all work together to adapt and thrive in the new normal.
For further information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498