PHUSE EU Connect 2020
Join us for the online edition of PHUSE EU Connect 2020 - book a meeting with our experts and don’t miss our five presentations.
November 9, 2020, 09:00
November 13, 2020, 18:00
SGS Will be Exhibiting at PHUSE EU Connect 2020
Bringing together the global standards community through the event’s innovative, online format, we are pleased to share this virtual experience and welcome you to our virtual booth and presentations. You can also schedule a meeting with our experts.
We will be presenting on five different topics:
- eSource Arising: Sofie Stynen, Clinical Data Manager Coordinator, gives a talk called eSource Arising: Clinical Data Automation Possibilities Beyond Data Capture
- Clean Data - One Click Away: Glenn Borgmans, Clinical Data Manager, gives a talk called Clean Data One Click Away: Using Backend Library Rules to Clean on SDTM Datasets
- Risk Based Monitoring: Steven Thys, Director Global Clinical Operations, gives a talk called RBM: Pain or Pleasure? Tips for an Effective Implementation
- PowerShell & SAS: Tom Van Campen, Biostatistical Coordinator and Benny Haemhouts, Senior Biostatistical Analyst, provide insights on PowerS(h)elling SAS
- CDISC Library Case Study: Roman Radelicki, Team Manager Data Programming, gives a talk called CDISC Library Try-Out: From Implementation to Evaluation of the API
About PHUSE EU Connect
Following social distancing guidance, the PHUSE EU Connect 2020 will be a virtual event, taking place from November 9 to 13. It will still contain all the elements that make up a Connect, including inspirational keynotes, over a 150 presentations, hands-on workshops and even social events. PHUSE EU Connect 2020 will be a mix of live and on-demand sessions.
SGS Life Science Services
SGS is a leading contract service organization offering clinical research and bioanalytical testing with specific focus on early stage development and biometrics. Delivering solutions in Europe and the Americas, we offer clinical trial (Phase I to IV) services encompassing:
- Clinical project management and monitoring
- Medical writing
- Data management
- Secure data office
- PK/PD data analysis
- PK/PD modeling and simulation
- Regulatory consultancy
The SGS biometric group is made up of 300 people and organized for flexible allocation to meet the needs of small, medium and large pharma companies. Our EDC team has extensive experience in customized eCRF build, interactive web response systems and electronic clinical outcome assessment. SGS is a CDISC registered solution provider and has successfully submitted full electronic FDA submissions for several candidate drugs.
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45