Each year, the International Association for Food Protection hosts an Annual Meeting, providing attendees with information on current and emerging food safety issues, the latest science, innovative solutions to new and recurring problems, and the opportunity to network with thousands of food safety professionals from around the globe. Held in various locations throughout North America, this meeting has grown over the years to become the leading food safety conference worldwide. IAFP 2020 will be held virtually.
The IAFP Annual Meeting is attended by more than 3,800 of the top industry, academic and governmental food safety professionals from six continents. This renowned event owes its reputation and success to the quantity, quality, and diversity of each year’s program; the quality and relevance of exhibits sharing the latest in available technologies; leading experts speaking on a variety of timely topics; and special recognition of outstanding professionals and students for their contributions in the food safety field.
SGS Food Industry Solutions
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Full range of physical, chemical and microbiological testing
- All Species ID: DNA-NGS testing for food fraud and key contaminants
- Food authenticity - geographic origin and authenticity by isotopic fingerprinting
- Food certification including GFSI schemes
- Customized food audit programs
- Gluten-free and Kosher audits
- FSMA training, audit and consulting services
- Label compliance reviews
- Food technical training & development
- Technology and innovation
We look forward to meeting you at our virtual booth. Register today to attend.
For further information, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498