Join our expert Dujuan Lu at the ‘Extractables & Leachables Analysis’ session taking place at 8:25 AM CST on Monday, March 2, 2020 in Room W184A of the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
March 1, 2020, 12:30
March 5, 2020, 13:30
Chicago, United States
This session will provide an opportunity for stakeholders in the E&L Community to come together and discuss the current E&L landscape, looking for opportunities to engage and collaborate.
Dujuan wil present two sessions:
- Extractables and Leachables Analysis
- A Case Study to Investigate a Leachable from Secondary Packaging by GC-HRMS/MSon topics of mutual interest
SGS’s E&L analysis session will offer other technical talks on topics such as:
- Extractable and Leachable Studies of Parenteral Infusion and Transfusion Products
- Evaluation of Complex Pharmaceutical Formulations for Extractables and Leachables
- Is the E&L Community Ready to Move Away from Conventional Large Volume Liquid/Liquid Extraction and Solvent Evaporation?
- Solid Phase Extraction: An Underutilized Technique for the Preparation of Aqueous Samples in Extractable/Leachable Studies
- A Quick Approach to Screen Oligomers from Extractables Using Liquid Chromatography Quadrupole Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
For more information, please contact: