Join us for the 2020 GFSI Conference in Seattle and be part of the largest collaborative conversation on food safety advancement.
We’re proud to be sponsors of the 2020 GFSI Conference which takes place in Seattle, US next February 26-28.
Contributing to a program of thought-provoking talks from a wide range of experts, academics, CEOs, public authorities, industry leaders and innovators, we’re delighted to sponsor, have a booth and host a breakfast session at this year’s GFSI Conference.
Come and see us at booth 37 where our experts will be on hand to offer insight and advice to help you protect products and enhance brand reputation at every stage of the food supply chain.
Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we’ll be showcasing a range of food industry solutions:
- Food certification including BRCGS, BAP, IFS, FSSC and SQF
- Seafood and aquaculture certification and related services
- FSMA certification, training, testing and compliance services
- Social, ethical and sustainability audits
- Food fraud, defense and authenticity including:
- Gluten-free and kosher certification
- DNA-NGS testing for food fraud and key contaminants
- Geographic origin and authenticity by isotopic fingerprinting
- Farm Sustainability Assessments (FSA)
- Animal welfare audits
- Supply chain risk management
- Food technical training including tailored programs
- Label compliance reviews
- Technology and innovation such as SGS Transparency-One and SGS Digicomply
SGS Breakfast Session
Join us on Thursday, February 27, at 8:00 am when we will be hosting and moderating a special breakfast session on “Alternative Foods – A Safe, Sustainable & Nutritious Future?”. This session will provide an overview of the current market for alternative foods and discusses present and future sustainability, food safety and regulatory challenges and opportunities in plant-powered food innovation. Warren Hojnacki, SGS Regional Food Manager in North America, will be the moderator and speakers include Christie Lagally, CEO of Rebellyous Foods and Ana Fonseca, VP Quality & Food Safety of Danone, North America.
About the GFSI Conference
With a focus on "One Connected World. One Safe Food Supply", this year’s event will explore the interconnectedness of the food industry, where a product made and sold in one country may contain ingredients sourced from a dozen others. In order to protect food safety, save resources and ease trade, the industry must adhere to standards that promote sustainability and protect all consumers equally.
Over 1,200 food industry leaders will gather from more than 50 countries for this annual rendezvous for the advancement of food safety worldwide – recognized as the meeting place for decision-makers from across the supply chain and around the world.
We look forward to meeting you at our booth.
For further information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498