Exploration to Production: Enhancing Project Value with SGS
Join us on February 29, prior to the start of PDAC 2020 in Toronto, for a seminar showcasing how our integrated approach delivers enhanced project value across the mining lifecycle.
February 29, 2020, 09:00
February 29, 2020, 14:30
SGS will be holding a technical seminar for mining industry on February 29, prior to the start of PDAC 2020, the world’s premier mineral exploration and mining convention. Join us at the Hilton Hotel in Toronto and learn how, through our integrated approach, we add value to any project – from exploration through to production, across the mining lifecycle.
Throughout the day, several of our technical experts from around the world will be providing a range of informative presentations, including:
- XploreIQ: Successfully Using Machine Learning in Exploration – with Marc-Antoine Laporte
- FAST: Re-inventing the Laboratory for the Digital Age – with Hugh de Souza
- Automated Mineralogy: Unlocking the Value of Process Mineralogy and Advanced Analytical Techniques for the Mining Industry – with Tomas Hrstka
- Carbon Circuit Modelling: Theory and Application – with Tyler Crary
- Application of Geometallurgy for the Economic Evaluation of the Design of a Copper-Gold Grinding and Flotation Circuit – with David Hatton
This seminar will help you understand the importance of:
- Developing and executing rapid drill-targets
- Leveraging analytical data to help optimize operational spending
- Developing robust and accurate flowsheet designs while ensuring plant operation is running at peak efficiency
This seminar is aimed professionals involved in the mining sector including:
- Process Engineers
Main Floor – Governor General Room
145 Richmond St. West
Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch will be provided to all attendees.