Transportation ISO 26000 – Social Responsibility – Implementation Training
ISO 26000 adoption training from SGS provides a framework to help you develop a social responsibility system.
The ISO 26000 standard is aimed at promoting sustainable development through adoption of socially responsible behaviors that are integrated throughout the organization.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Recognize and explain the benefits of adopting ISO 26000
- Identify and prioritize core issues of social responsibility
- Identify and engage with relevant stakeholders
- Use existing systems to ensure core issues and principles are addressed
- Identify gaps in expertise and internal training requirements
- Set appropriate improvement targets
The training is based on case study materials and practical exercises.
The training can be extended by one day to include foundation training in evaluation and assessment of an organization's performance in relation ISO 26000. Or participants can also combine this training with the one-day ISO 26000 awareness training and two-day auditor training to form a five-day modular training.
Please note: You should already possess basic awareness of ISO 26000, equivalent to attendance on the SGS ISO 26000 Awareness Training.
Contact SGS now to learn more about our ISO 26000 Adoption Training.