As the requirement for large quantities of hand sanitizers and disinfectants has challenged global supply chains, authorities have responded by easing restrictions. If you are involved in the hand sanitizer and disinfectant supply chain – such as manufacturing, retailing or importing – you need to ensure your products meet the latest legislative changes to regulations as they continue to adapt. Our comprehensive testing and certification service for hand sanitizers and disinfectants helps ensure your products remain compliant with current market regulations.
Looking for something specific?
Search within Hand Sanitizers and Disinfectants
Why choose hand sanitizer and disinfectant testing and certification from SGS?
We can help you to:
- Ensure your hand sanitizers and disinfectant products, such as wet wipes, meet current regulatory compliance requirements
- Gain comprehensive testing and certification for your products – in-line with the latest regulatory changes
- Comply with the latest legislative changes from global authorities, such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the European Union (EU) and the National Medical Products Administration in China
Trusted Testing and Certification from a World-leading Provider
As the world’s leading provider of inspection, verification, testing and certification services, we offer you in-depth expertise in the requirements governing hand sanitizers and disinfectants, backed up by a global network of experts and laboratories.
We ensure that you meet the mandatory and additional standards required to successfully place products on the market with testing for:
- Bactericidal activity and efficacy
- Yeasticidal activity
- Fungicidal activity
- Mycobactericidal activity
- Tuberculocidal activity
- Virucidal activity
To find out more about our testing and certification for hand sanitizers and disinfectants, contact us today.