This BRCGS-approved course will introduce you to BRCGS requirements, quality systems, the foundation of HARA – HACCP and the other crucial elements in managing a company’s risk-based systems.
This training is aimed at packaging manufacturer personnel. This includes technical and quality managers, and other members of product safety and quality management teams (such as production, engineering and new product development personnel) who need to develop and implement the hazard and risk analysis plan.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the BRCGS for Packaging and Packaging Materials in relation to hazard and risk analysis
- Understand the foundations of HARA/HACCP
- Establish and implement an effective hazard and risk analysis plan
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
This course has been designed for:
- Technical and quality managers from packaging manufacturers and their teams
- New auditors for the BRCGS for Packaging and Packaging Materials who do not hold a qualification in HACCP
Course duration: 2 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, you will need to perform a 25-question exam and gain a pass mark of 60%.
A BRCGS-approved HARA Training Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS HARA training course, or to book your training, contact us today.