The success of a clinical development program depends on the proper documentation of research plans and results. We offer a range of flexible medical writing services to support your various clinical study documentation needs. Our expert team of medical writers comprises PhD-level scientists, with excellent communication skills acquired through training and experience. Our writers’ strong scientific backgrounds and indication-specific knowledge ensures accurate and well-written submission-ready documents.
Why choose SGS medical writing services?
We provide you with:
- A wide scope of rigorous medical writing services, dedicated to a single document or part of a full clinical-trial program
- Flexible and broad experience in using client templates, style guides and tailored requirements
- Our own ICH-compliant templates in absence of a client template
- An experienced mediator of an interdisciplinary team to ensure delivery of cohesive documents that meet rigorous scientific quality standards and are compliant with ICH, regulatory standards and your own requirements
- Timely delivery of high-quality documents, ensuring accuracy and clarity through full quality control against source documents
- Broad experience arranging study documents, ensuring they are well-written, clear, unambiguous, and navigable, reducing review time and satisfying the expecations of the entire clinical research team
- Highly qualified writers who have broad experience with the whole spectrum of medical communications and regulatory documents, as well as an array of therapeutic areas
Expert Medical Writing from a World-class Provider
We offer you unrivaled expertise in medical writing. Our medical writing team can develop and write the following types of documents:
- Clinical study reports
- Clinical trial protocol (CTP)
- Investigator brochure (IB)
- Efficacy and safety summaries
- Clinical overviews
- Publications, abstracts, posters and PowerPoint presentations
- Narrative writing
To discuss your medical writing requirements, contact us today.