The GEP system provides you with essential guidelines on the screening, development and registration of your agricultural and horticultural chemicals, biopesticides, fertilizers and new plant varieties. As a result, you need a trusted partner who can provide you with accurate GEP field trials. With our ability to execute the trials in all relevant locations, we can help.
What GEP field trials can SGS provide?
Our GEP field trials cover the following categories:
- Plant growth regulators (PGRs)
- Stored crops
- Seed care
Trusted GEP field trials from a world-leading provider
Our facilities comply with the relevant industry-specific quality management systems for conducting regulatory efficacy studies for local, international and global submissions. Our field trial centers meet GEP standards, working to specific national and international standards and adopting harmonized application techniques and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
We can also provide project management, including:
- Consultation on the relevant extent of trial numbers and sites
- Project evaluation and design
- Project management by experienced experts for all indications, across countries and regions with our proprietary project management tool (MORE)
- Preparation of the study plan, amendments and trial reports
- Electronic field data collection and submission
- In-depth knowledge of pests and diseases and use of risk maps and risk assessments for trial site allocation – wherever needed
- Evaluation and preparation of biological assessment dossiers (BADs)
To discuss your GEP field trial requirements, please contact us today.