Energy In-Service Inspections
In-service inspection from SGS – effective maintenance, inspections, performance verification and preventive failure analyses to maximize productivity and reduce costly downtime.
- +41 22 739 91 11
Assets such as production facilities, refineries, petrochemical plants, wind farms, solar farms and power plants require regular maintenance to run efficiently. Even a minor critical component failure can cause undesirable downtime. Our in-service inspection services provide maintenance, inspections, performance verification and preventive failure analyses to help you maximize productivity, reduce costly downtime and meet regulatory requirements.
Why choose in-service inspections from SGS?
We offer you a combination of high-end specialized consultancy with traditional inspection and testing, to help you:
- Maximize productivity and efficiency
- Reduce operation and maintenance costs
- Detect failures of critical components early to reduce costly downtime
- Plan and optimize your maintenance schedule effectively
- Gain regular statutory and voluntary inspections for all kinds of equipment, including pressure vessels, wind turbine blades, solar panels, tanks, lifts and elevators, cranes, electrical installations and gas distribution systems
- Benefit from our numerous accreditations to help you comply with all required regulations
The expertise, experience and resources to provide you with world-leading in-service inspection services
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company we offer you a worldwide reputation for effective in-service inspections based on a proven track record. For your peace of mind, we are accredited in accordance with a range of international standards. Plus, with our unique global network, unrivaled resources, experience and expertise, we can provide world-class in-service inspections – wherever and whenever you need them.
Our in-service inspections include:
- Coating inspection and failure analysis
- Commissioning and in-service inspections
- Corrosion monitoring
- Crane inspection and inspection of hoisting and lifting equipment
- Electrical installations certification
- Failure analysis and failure prevention
- Industrial rope access
- Inspection and technical assistance during turnarounds
- Mechanical integrity management system
- Non-destructive testing
- Pipeline integrity management
- Pressure equipment certification
- Rig inspection, drill pipe inspection and tubular inspection
- Risk based inspection
- Service life prediction
- Statutory and voluntary inspection
- Storage tank inspection, audit and calibration
- Valve and instrumentation calibration and maintenance
Contact us today to find out how our in-service inspection can provide you with effective maintenance operations.