Consumer Goods and Retail Clinical Trial Monitoring
In clinical research, it is the people that are the key to the successful execution of any trial. At SGS, we understand this, and work with you to ensure the best team is trained and involved with each of your projects.
Our large pool of CRAs and Project Managers are continuously trained in clinical trial monitoring procedures, ICH-GCP, regulatory issues, therapeutic-specific knowledge and company SOPs. SGS endorses an ACRP accreditation program for eligible employees.
SGS’s trial clinical monitors are a combination of regionally-based and office-based employees, coordinated from seven trial management offices across Europe and North America. Through our pool of highly trained, professional CRAs, SGS manages studies with sites in Western & Central Eastern Europe as well as the USA, Canada and the Caribbean. In addition, we also provide you additional coverage in South America, South Africa, and Southeast Asia through proven and long lasting partnerships.
Our trained staff has highly focused therapeutic experience in:
- Viral Infections / Infectious Disease (including HIV & HCV)
- CNS Disease & Pain
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Respiratory Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disease
Efficient Site Management and Monitoring Tools
SGS’s Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) is a cost-effective, web-based application system customized to the needs of SGS. This CTMS package provides its users the advantages of being able to continuously track the key components of clinical studies including:
- Patient Recruitment (actual and forecasted enrollment)
- Adverse Events and SAE reporting
- Monitoring visits and site activities
- Liabilities to Investigators as well as liability forecast based on patient enrollment and the protocol schedule
- Data Clarification Forms (DCFs)
- Essential document tracking with expiry alerts
- Generation of essential management reports