Project certification from SGS – ensure the safety, reliability and profitability of your offshore wind energy projects at every phase of the lifecycle.
When it comes to your wind energy project, you need to safeguard its reliability and safety while protecting your investment. Our project certification services can help ensure the safety and profitability of your offshore wind energy project at every phase of its lifecycle.
Why use project certification from SGS for your wind energy project?
As a qualified independent third-party with extensive experience in the renewable energy sector, we can help you:
- Assure the reliability, safety and profitability of your wind energy project throughout the development, installation and operational phases
- Gain the certification you need for your offshore wind energy projects
- Meet site-specific requirements, safety standards and local regulations
- Minimize risks through site-specific assessment of your wind energy project and independent inspection and testing of your critical components, such as rotor blades, gearboxes and towers
World-leading project certification for your wind energy project
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, we offer you unrivalled resources, expertise and experience in the renewable energy sector.
Our dedicated wind energy competence center and unique global reach enable us to provide you with inspection and certification of offshore wind farm projects across the globe.
Our project certification services for your offshore wind energy project include:
- Certification for all project phases and BSH (German Bundesamt für Seeschifffahrt und Hydrographie) release phases
- Fabrication inspection and witnessing
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Pre-audits / audits
- End-of-warranty inspection
- Verification of design
- Manufacturing surveys, including welding supervision, material and non-destructive testing, assembly checks and test runs
- Marine verification and warranty surveys
- Commissioning supervision
- In-service inspections, including inspection, testing and analysis for wind turbines, and structural and electrical systems
- Inspection of coatings and coating failure analysis
- Verification of corrosion protection systems
Contact us today to find out how our project certification can ensure the safety, reliability and profitability of your offshore wind energy projects. Email us
Project Finance Brochure (941 KB)
Project Finance Services - Brochure
Risk management for banks, equity funds, sponsors and investors
Wind Project Certification (240 KB)
Wind Project Certification
SGS offers wind farm project certification for a wide range of wind farm projects
In-service Inspection (388 KB)
In-Service Inspections Wind
SGS provides a wide portfolio of commissioning and in-service inspection services to assure the quality of wind farms.
WETC Brochure (891 KB)
Wind Energy Technology Center Brochure
SGS Wind Energy Testing Center (WETC) provides a wide range of rotor blade testing services
Wind Capability Statement (1093 KB)
Wind Capability Statement
SGS provides comprehensive services for onshore and offshore wind energy projects during the entire project lifecycle.
Project Certification Germany (127 KB)
Project Certification Borkum West
Project certification enables wind farm owners to obtain necessary approvals and meet international and local standards.
Project Verification (248 KB)
Project Verification Princess Amalia
Providing independent project supervision, design review, document review, quality assurance, quality control, manufacturing surveys and technical due diligence services.
WETC Video (4727 KB)
Wind Energy Testing Center
Overview of wind energy services provided by Wind Energy Technology Center (WETC)
Technical Due Diligence (199 KB)
Technical Due Diligence
Technical due diligence for new or existing wind farms identifies technical risks before investing in the wind farm
Site Assessment Wind Energy (281 KB)
Site Assessment Wind Energy
With site assessment services SGS ensures viability, economical soundness and site optimization for wind farm projects
All 20 resources