What are you looking for?


Explore our latest press releases and key media resources.
Publication Date
466 results found
Worker Wrapping Packages with Plastic Wrap

Making ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standards Accessible for SMEs

Environmental management often poses greater challenges for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) due to limitations in human resources, budgets, and understanding of Environmental Management System (EMS) standards. However, adopting an EMS can help small businesses achieve better operational efficiency, reduce costs, and gain a competitive advantage. To make this journey easier for SMEs, we need to simplify the process and provide clear, practical guidance. This includes explaining the benefits of ISO 14001, such as improved regulatory compliance, enhanced reputation, and potential cost savings through efficient resource use.
Read more
SGS Dayton

SGS Quadruples PFAS Testing Capacity in North America

The expansion of our PFAS testing capabilities will enhance throughput, secure faster turnaround times, offer more comprehensive investigations and ensure better targeted remediation analysis.
Read more
SGS Distinguished in Financial Times Europes Climate Leaders 2024

SGS Distinguished for Sustainability Excellence by MSCI and Financial Times

We are proud to announce two significant achievements that underscore our commitment to sustainability and excellence in corporate governance.
Read more
Battery Renewable Energy Innovation

SGS Pioneers Innovative Technologies in Critical Battery Metals in North America

We unveil several innovative projects in North America to extract critical battery metals in a more sustainable manner.
Read more
NZTP cover image

SGS Announces Comprehensive Net-Zero Transition Plan

We are pleased to publish our comprehensive Net-Zero Transition Plan, showcasing our strong commitment to climate action.
Read more
Wind Turbines in the Country Side

SGS Leads the Way in Sustainability Report Assurance in Asia

SGS leads the initiative to assure sustainability reporting among top listed companies in India and other countries in Asia, complying with the new SEBI mandate to enhance transparency and ESG accountability. Find out more.
Read more
SGS PROF Robot Aix en Provence France 16 extended AI

First Quarter 2024 Sales Update

We are pleased to announce a strong start to the year, with Strategy 2027 on track.
Read more
Worker in a warehouse holding a red crate

Dividend 2023: Announcement of Final Terms

SGS announces today that 64.87% of the dividend for the financial year 2023 was elected to be paid in the form of new SGS shares, while the remaining 35.13% will be paid out in cash.
Read more
sgs csr on the go

SGS CSR On the Go Initiatives Towards Knowledge Societies Development

SGS Thailand management and volunteer employees, and Thung Mahamek Police Station jointly organized a CSR on the go—the initiative towards knowledge societies development.
Read more
IAQ Mark

SGS Certifies the Indoor Air Quality of Paragon Department Store

SGS Thailand presented the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Mark certificate for the Siam Paragon and Siam Piwat Tower buildings.
Read more

Find high resolution photography, videos and additional resources about SGS.

SGS’s media team is available to answer requests for information, interviews and contacts within the Group and it’s affiliates around the world where the Group is present.