Understand the concept, purpose and requirements of TISAX® as a tool for business improvement.
This course is designed for managers and employees in the automotive industry who want to gain a basic overview of the TISAX procedure, prepare for a TISAX assessment and implement the requirements of TISAX as a tool for business improvement.
On completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The requirements of TISAX
- The difference between TISAX and ISO/IEC 27001
- How VDA, ENX and TISAX interrelate
- The TISAX assessment process and cycle
- The purpose and use of the TISAX Participant Handbook
- The purpose and use of the VDA ISA Catalogue
On completion of this course, you will be issued a “Certificate of Attendance”.
Before starting the course, you are expected to have the following knowledge:
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of information security management and an understanding of commonly used information security management terms and definitions, as given in ISO/IEC 27000
- Extensive automotive industry experience
Trusted TISAX training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about our TISAX introduction training, contact us today.