SGS is proud to announce the opening of a new electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)/radio frequency (RF) testing laboratory in San Diego, California, USA. As an accredited ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory, the San Diego facility can conduct testing against the regulatory schemes enforced by the U.S., Canada, Europe, Japan, Taiwan and Australia/New Zealand, helping us to strengthen our competitive position in the compliance industry.
With this new approval, alongside existing over the air (OTA) and conformance capabilities and approvals for wireless operators, the San Diego facility becomes a true one-stop-shop for testing and certification, the only southern California lab to offer this.
Our competence centers for wireless communication testing offer 24/7 support, conducting regulatory certification testing through a global network of RF/EMC chambers.
The extended range of services available includes:
- EMC advice and guidance
- Pre-test capabilities
- EMC pre-compliance testing
- PTCRB Radiated Spurious Emissions (RSE) testing
- Total Radiated Power (TRP) and Total Isotropic Sensitivity (TIS) for
- 5G FR1 (SA, NSA including EN-DC), Carrier Aggregation (5G/4G)
- LTE aGPS, CAT M1, NB-IoT, 3G/2G, Wi-Fi, Sigfox
- Antenna Radiation Pattern (2D/3D)
- Antenna Efficiency and Absolute Gain
- Wireless testing (RF and Protocol including GCF and PTCRB)
- Global radio approvals and certifications
- FCC/ISED/CE/NCC/BSMI/VCCI/AS-NZS/MIC/KC, etc.
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI) and EMC
- EMC test reports
- International Type Approval
SGS wireless testing services
We offer an end-to-end portfolio of testing services for the entire wireless ecosystem, including device manufacturers (original design manufacturers (ODMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)), network operators, chipset/module vendors and IoT integrators. Our highly knowledgeable and experienced engineers and project managers, working in a global network of state-of-the-art laboratories, can provide unique insights into various wireless technologies.
Learn more about SGS’s wireless services.
For further information, please contact:
SGS Sales Team
Connectivity & Products
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for sustainability, quality and integrity. Our 98,000 employees operate a network of 2,650 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.