In this webinar, we demonstrate a number of case studies focused on production optimization, using data analytics, and artificial and human intelligence opportunities.
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe the Production Optimization “Wheel of Fortune”
- Assess how to use the Opportunity Bubble Plot to rank and prioritize opportunities
- Explain how data analytics feeds into production optimization and water flood analysis
- Address how well integrity can benefit from data analytics
- Investigate how to carry out Production Loss and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- With case studies, identify potential opportunities for your own business
- Production Optimization “Wheel of Fortune”
- Opportunity Bubble Plot
- Production Optimization Data Analytics
- Production Optimization Solutions
- Well and Facility Integrity Analysis
- Production Loss and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Case Studies
At SGS, we help you to improve your production optimization process to streamline the delivery of oil and gas. We do this by starting with data analytics to simplify and standardize data analysis with quality controlled data. We then bring people together either face to face or virtually (including people in the field), either in workshops or in the workplace. The identified opportunities are ranked and prioritised with the Opportunity Bubble Plot to identify quick wins.
Target Audience: Geosciences, petrophysics, reservoir, well, production, operations, process engineering disciplines, reservoir management, production and asset managers.
For more information, please contact:
Manager Business Development and Sales - Oil & Gas Upstream
t: +1 2345 678 890