Identify bacteria with microbiology testing to ensure products and processes do not harbor harmful bugs.
Bacteria spread easily and can harbor on a wide range of matrices, including water, food and dust. Organizations must protect their employees and stakeholders to ensure regulatory compliance and safeguard their business reputation.
A critical part of any health and safety operation, microbiology analysis ensures products and processes are not harboring bacteria that can lead to contamination or infection.
SGS Microbiology Testing Services
Our dedicated team of environmental health and safety experts provide direction and support for field-based work and analytical testing services covering a wide variety of bacteria, including:
- E. coli/coliforms
- Hydrocarbon utilizing bacteria
- Iron related bacteria
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Fecal and total coliforms
- Heterotrophic or total plate count (HPC, TPC)
- Total plate count/aerobic plate count/standard plate count
- Yeast and mold
Why choose SGS?
In addition to microbiological field and analytical support, our experts can also add value to your business through:
- Regulatory reporting assistance
- Data trending
- Product or system bench scale trials
- Emergency sampling and testing in response to biological contamination events
- Project specific technical support
With a worldwide network of accredited laboratories and environmental specialists in over 100 territories, we are the first choice for microbiological testing.
To learn more about microbiology testing, contact your local SGS office.