Transportation Shock Absorber, Strut and Damper Testing
Confirm the durability and performance of your shock absorbers, struts and dampers with a range of testing services from SGS.
Why choose SGS for shock absorber, strut and damper testing?
Our wide range of shock absorber, strut and damper testing services includes:
- High speed valve durability
- Impact testing
- Damping force characteristics
- Muddy water endurance and durability
- Dust, oil seal and contamination testing
- Clevis bracket to cylinder durability
- Friction testing
- Rebound bumper tests
- Noise evaluations and sound measurements
- Biaxial life cycle testing
- Shock tube static testing
- Static bending strength tests
- Piston rod and rod bending fatigue testing
- Gas repulsion testing
- High-speed piston endurance tests
- Impact drop testing
- Shock absorber durability testing
- Shock absorber testing standards
Comprehensive shock absorber, strut and damper testing from leading provider
As the world’s leading testing, verification, inspection and certification company, we offer you unsurpassed experience and expertise in shock absorber, strut and damper testing.
We can test your shock absorber, strut or damper to high frequencies using closed loop servo-hydraulics, while vibration can be sine, random or real time. We also have a centralized chiller system that works with each test stand to control the temperature of the coolant, minimizing the thermal cycle time, preventing premature failure due to overheating.
To discuss your shock absorber, strut and damper testing requirements, contact us today.