Transportation Canister Testing
Canister testing from SGS – a wide range of testing services for canisters of all sizes.
Why choose canister testing from SGS?
We can test your canisters for:
- Durability in a Class I, Division I environment
- Butane working capacity (BWC)
- Gasoline working capacity (GWC)
- Canister loading and purging, using computer controlled testing based on your specifications
- Canister conditioning, aging and working capacity for a wide range of canister sizes
Comprehensive canister testing from a world-leading provider
As a world-leader in testing, inspection, certification and verification services, we offer you unrivaled expertise in canister testing. Our team can program for various load and purge rates as well as various load and purge temperatures. Data sampling frequency is user defined.
We offer a comprehensive range of canister testing services, including:
- Canister durability testing
- Canister loading tests
- Canister purging tests
- Canister conditioning tests
- Canister aging
- Carbon canister and evaporative emission control tests
- Complete carbon canister testing
Contact us today to discuss your canister testing requirements.