Training Services CS3 – Cyber Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems
Learn how to assess cyber security risks and prepare you organization with SGS.
Join our training course to protect your investment against risks resulting from different threats. Decide what cyber security terms like security level and zones mean for your daily work.
During this training course, we will cover topics including:
- An introduction to cyber security concepts for industrial automation and control systems (IEC 62443)
- Security levels and their life cycles
- Security risk analyses and required documentation
- Reference model per IEC 62443 and security zones
- Overview of IEC 62443 volumes and reference to other standards
After completing this training course, you will have learned an approach to help you assess how great the risks to your systems are, and what documentation to prepare.
This training course is relevant to managers from industry.
Trusted functional safety training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are functional safety experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
To find out more about our cyber security training, contact us today.