Training Services Risk Management – Introduction
Introduction to Risk Management from SGS – learn how to use the basic tools and techniques of risk management.
This course will provide you with an understanding of the fundamental tools, techniques and structured methodology for risk management across a broad range of organizational contexts. It will show you how to apply, as a member of a team, key tools for managing risk within your organization.
This is a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) Certificated Training Course (Course Number 1754 and FD 103).
No prior knowledge is required. However, prior knowledge of management systems would be advantageous.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how customers and stakeholders evaluate risk
- List approaches and tools for minimizing operational risk
- Describe how risks identified during assurance activities are managed
- Describe how risk management is applied throughout the supply chain
- List key tools used in risk assessment, evaluation and response, in the context of implementing improvements
- List typical risks associated with an organization’s context at an enterprise level
- Describe the link between legal, regulatory, societal and standards related risks and an organization’s policies and strategy
- Act as a quality planner, using risk management to prevent potential problems with product and service quality
Students who attend the full course and pass the continuous assessment will receive a certificate of completion.
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our Introduction to Risk Management course.