Training Services OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems – Internal Auditing Training
OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training from SGS – develop the skills to conduct and compile internal audits.
This training has been designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of an occupational health and safety management system.
On completion of this training you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems, in accordance with OHSAS 18001:2007
- Explain the purpose and structure of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Explain the principles, process and selected techniques used for the assignment and management of occupational health & safety aspects and impacts, including the significance of these for OHSAS auditors
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Participants are not expected to possess knowledge of auditing, quality management system or OHSAS 18001:2007 before attending the course.
Why choose OHSAS 18001 internal auditor training from SGS?
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are quality management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact SGS today to find out more about our OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training.