Training Services ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management Systems – Introduction Course
ISO 14001:2015 training from SGS is an introduction to the ISO 14001 environment management system standard.
ISO 14001:2015 positions the standard as an integral part of an organization's efforts towards the broader aim of environmental development.
Suitable for anyone working with environmental management system standards, the objective of this course is to provide participants with a comprehensive introduction to ISO 14001:2015.
ISO 14001:2015 covers the following areas.
- Strategic environmental management
- Protecting the environment
- Environmental performance
- Life cycle thinking
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 14001:2015 management systems standard
Understand the application of the principles of environmental management
Explain the relationships between the clauses of ISO 14001:2015
- Delivery methodology
- Face to Face: one-day course. On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Attendance.
- eLearning: one-hour course (overview). On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Completion.
For further information on our ISO 14001:2015 training courses, contact SGS today.
Please select your location:
- Caspian Region
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Middle East
- New Zealand
- South Africa